Thursday, December 4, 2014

Easiest DIY Christmas ball ever!

This is really the easiest way to make a very nice Christmas ball to hang in the tree. 

Since all my decorations for this year are white, then the materials for this tiny projects are both white. I am sure if you use different colors will look even better!



Wire balls are amazing! you can put so many things inside and so fast! So all I did was to put the decorative star inside (as I said, I think with a different color will look much better) and the ball was: DONE!!!   I did not even take more than a minute!

and just like that... the ball was ready to be hanged!

Play with the elements you have. I am sure that with a little bit of creativity you can find many other things you could put inside this wire balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment