Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bathroom transformation - Part I

At the moment I am working on a little project, so it is still not 100% finish. But I am so excited about it, that I have decided to show you some pictures of the: BEFORE. Just to give you a little advance.


BEFORE

The bathroom is completely white and the clients expressed me their wish to have a bathroom where as soon as they walk in, they  get a warm feeling. 

I started this project today so check my blog tomorrow if you are interested to see the result. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And so as I have promised, here are some pictures of the bathroom transformation. 
AFTER



It is good to always put some little details everywhere. Something that transmit you a warm feeling and create a good atmosphere. The owners are renting this place, that´s why they could not change the color of the tiles. They told me since the beginning that they wanted to have a bathroom with a warm atmosphere and that is the reason why I decided to use some wood. I think wood is a material that transmit a warm feeling.  

I also gave some color to the bathroom by adding some dark red details, such as towels, candles, glasses, etc. 


I hope you like the transformation. Tomorrow I will post more photos, so keep visiting my blog and please let me know if you like my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment