I will be loading more pictures of the after project as soon as possible :)
Forgive me for not showing pictures of the process since I never expected to show this later on.
But I will explain the process for the transformation. The dresser rails were made out of wood and as the dresser was a bit old, the rails were a little bit damaged and were not able to handle to much weight, so everytime we opened a drawer it was a big problem. So I decided to change the rails to modern runners which make easier to open the drawers.
This is not a professional work, as this is something I am doing on my free time :)
The furniture before used to have only a transparent varnish ( which in my opinion didn´t look that bad), but as the other furniture in my bedroom have the color that the dresser has now I used the same paint color on it to make it match with the rest.
The varnish that I used was dark mahogamy (sherwin williams) and to fill the key holes I bought wood filler . The dark color of the varnish was also a big help to cover this marks, perhaps with a lighter color the parts were I used the filler would have been more obvious.